Quality, comfort, and value come together in the Workman line of products. Workman Full Body Harnesses feature lightweight components and durable webbing.
For corrosive environments, the Workman® Stainless Steel Full Body Harness comes equipped with stainless steel hardware. Stainless steel components are resistant to harsh environments so they maintain durability when used in corrosive environments.
"Workman Harness, Standard size, Qwik Fit Chest Strap & Leg buckles w/ back attachment points"
"Workman Harness, Standard size, Qwik Fit Chest Strap & Leg buckles w/ back & hip attachment points"
"WORKMAN HARNESS,CONSTRUCTION, LS,SD,STD,SHOULDER & BACK PAD"
MSA Workman Light Full Body Harness, medium, Qwik-fit leg straps, D-ring
MSA Workman Light Harness, Large
MSA Workman Premier Full Body Harness, medium, Qwik-fit leg straps, D-ring
MSA Workman Premier Full Body Harness, medium, Bayonet leg straps, D-ring
MSA Workman Utility Full Body Harness, medium, Bayonet leg straps, D-ring
MSA Workman Utility Full Body Harness, large, Bayonet leg straps, D-ring
Workman® Full Body Harness
- Optimum quality at an economical price
- Yellow polyester webbing for increased visibility
- Color-contrasting thigh and torso straps simplify donning
- Choice of Qwik-Fit™ or Bayonet leg straps for easy adjustment
- Web retainer collars to keep excess webbing neat
- Workman Construction Harness comes with integral lumbar support pad for work positioning and comfort.
- Workman Stainless Steel Harness component hardware is made of stainless steel and will increase the product life cycle when working in corrosive environments.
Workman® Arc Flash Full Body Harness
- Durable, nylon material won’t melt or drip in the event of an arc flash
- Y-shaped D-locator pad keeps torso straps off of the user’s neck to prevent chafing
- Comes in both a vest-type & crossover style option allowing user preference
- Velcro lanyard keepers for lanyard stowage when not in use
- Arc Flash symbol for easy identification
Meets applicable OSHA requirements
ANSI Z359.1 / ANSI Z359.11-2014 / ASTM F887-2013
EN358:1999-12 / EN361:2002-05 / EN1497:2007-08