MSA Push to Talk (PTT) and Remote Speaker Microphones (RSM) modules enable connection between MSA headsets and Portable Radios used by Emergency teams.
With a robust and ergonomic design, they are perfectly suited for various types of firefighting and rescue missions.
Interfaces are available for a large variety of radios.
- 2 in 1, flexible device for stand-alone use or in connection with a headset (helmet or mask mounted).
Ergonomic, intuitive operation
- Extra large, side and front PTT buttons, easy to operate with gloves or under fire jacket
- Simple, robust design suitable for right or left hand operation
- Emergency call button (for certain radios only)
High speech intelligibility
- Built-in speaker with adjustable, high volume and clear signal
- Integrated noise cancelling microphone to minimize surrounding noises
Robust headset connection
- 4 pin, Nexus type Socket to connect most MSA headsets (helmet or mask mounted)
- Listen only earphone connection, 3.5mm jack socket
- Extra large PTT button, easy to operate with gloves or under fire jacket
- Connection to most MSA headsets with robust, anti-tearing connector
- Easy attachment with belt clip of pincer
Oil & Gas,
Search & Rescue
HANDYCOM PTT FOR TPH 700
HANDYCOM PTT FOR APX 6000
HANDYCOM PTT FOR MOTOROLA XTS 5000
HANDYCOM PTT FOR KENWOOD TK290
MOTOROLA GP/DP Atex with adapter