V-TEC™ Self-Retracting Lifeline
With premium stainless steel components and innovative engineering, the V-TEC Self Retracting Lifeline incorporates a precision-made spring radial energy absorber that requires zero calibration or adjustment. The retraction dampening feature controls cable retraction speeds preventing pre-mature and accidental load indicator deployment.
V-TEC™ Self-Retracting Lifeline – ANSI Standard
V-TEC™ Self-Retracting Lifeline – EN Standard
- Completely field-serviceable with minimal components
- Spring radial energy absorbing technology requires zero calibration or adjustment
- Retraction dampening features controls the cable speed to <3m/s
- 20ft.(6m) length
- High-impact, clear polycarbonate housing simplifies pre-use inspection
- Fully rotating attachment point for complete user mobility
- Stainless steel cable and components
- 400lbs. worker capacity
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- ANSI Z359.14-2014
- CSA Z259.2.2-17
- AS/NZS 1891.3:2007
- Sell Sheet: V-TEC™ Self-Retracting Lifeline
- White Paper: Stress Corrosion Cracking of Stainless Steel Snaphooks Used in Fall Protection Devices
- Technical Datasheet: V-TEC™ Self-Retracting Lifeline – EN Standard
- Technical Datasheet: V-TEC™ Self-Retracting Lifeline – ANSI Standard
- Sell Sheet: V-TEC & V-EDGE Self-Retracting Lifeline
- Instruction Manual: V-TEC™ Self-Retracting Lifeline