FL3110 UV/IR Flame Detector
The FL3110 has been discontinued. Please see the FL500 UV/IR Flame Detector as an alternative.
The FL3110 is an Ultraviolet/Infrared (UV/IR) flame detector designed to detect unwanted fires and provide alarm outputs directly from the detector while maintaining false alarm immunity. The FL3110's electronics are integral within its stainless steel explosion-proof housing, allowing detector information to be processed at the point of detection. The electronics are fully separated from the Exe wire compartment offering protection during installation and service.
- Wide field of view for greater fire detection coverage
- 4-20 mA stepped output is the industry standard for remote alarm and fault indication
- EExe wiring compartment meets high reliability requirements and provides ease of field wiring connection
- Wide operating temperature range permits operation at higher ambient temperature
- Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) checks optical path integrity and detector's electronic circuitry once every minute
- Three SPDT high current programmable relay outputs provide immediate and time delayed relay outputs for alarm, programmable relay outputs