Zero Two Series Gas and Flame Detection System
FlameGard® 5 UV/IR Flame Detector
The precision-crafted FlameGard® 5 UV/IR Flame Detector monitors both ultraviolet and infrared (UV & IR) spectral ranges, which makes it highly immune to false alarms caused by lightning, arc welding, hot objects and other sources of radiation. The unit's Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) checks both the optical path integrity and the detector's electronic circuitry once a minute, while the wide field of view enables greater fire detection coverage.
FL802 Multi-Channel Flame Detection Readout / Relay Display Module
FL3111 UV Flame Detector
FL3112 IR Flame Detector
FL500 UV/IR Flame Detector
The FL500 UV/IR Flame Detector monitors for radiation emitted by a flame in both the ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) spectral ranges. This UV/IR combination provides a fast response time and increased false alarm immunity against sources of radiation for reliable protection.
FL4000H Multi-spectrum IR Flame Detector
FL3101H UV Flame Detector
FL3110 UV/IR Flame Detector
HazardWatch Fire and Gas System
FL3100H UV/IR Flame Detector
ALTAIR® 2X Gas Detector
All ALTAIR 2X Gas Detectors
- Incorporate proven XCell® sensor technology
- Enhance worker safety, compliance and traceability
- Minimize cost of ownership
- Demonstrate rugged durability
- ALTAIR 2XP Gas Detector with XCell Pulse Technology: H2S -
- Features the first stand-alone bump test, which eliminates the need for bottled gas!
- Bump test anytime, anywhere
- Based on proven science and patented sensor capabilities
- ALTAIR 2XP Gas Detector with XCell Pulse Technology: H2S
- ALTAIR 2X Gas Detectors: CO, CO-HC (High Concentration), CO-H2 (Hydrogen Resistant), H2S-LC, SO2, NO2, NH3 and Cl2
- ALTAIR 2XT Two-Tox Gas Detector: CO/H2S, CO-H2/H2S, CO/H2S-LC, CO/NO2 and SO2/H2S-LC
GasGard® XL Controller
Monitor up to eight remote gas sensors with the highly accurate wall-mounted GasGard XL Controller. The controller's large, multi-language LCD display provides real-time readings, offers full-system diagnosis and shows intuitive icons. Housed in durable, fire-retardant ABS plastic, the controller is suitable for a variety of chemical, industrial and waste water environments. The sensor also features a buzzer that sounds up to 85 dB.
ULTIMA® X5000 Gas Monitor
The ULTIMA® X5000 Gas Monitor is the future of gas detection for oxygen, toxic and combustible gases. MSA XCell® gas sensors with TruCal® technology offer calibration cycles up to 18 months (local calibration respected). The gas transmitter's advanced, multi-lingual OLED display is easy to read and the unique touch-screen interface makes it simple to navigate.
CBRN and Riot Control Gas Masks
IR400 Point IR Gas Detector
The IR400 Infrared (IR) Point Detector is a hydrocarbon gas detector that continuously monitors combustible gases and vapors within the lower explosive limit (LEL) and provides alarm indication. It features an industry-leading response time of ≤ 3 seconds, even with a splash guard installed. All electronics are contained within an explosion-proof housing so that the IR400's detector information can be processed locally. Configurations with analog output, Modbus and HART are also available.